Mission from the Emporer! Secret Rank Mission! Jonin and above only! Estabilish a village!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission from the Emporer! Secret Rank Mission! Jonin and above only! Estabilish a village!

Post  Iwata Hyuga on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Client: Emporer
I want a ninja to estabilish a village in the Land of Waves. It is the only country without one and as of such is defenseless. To keep the balance of power in the world I need someone to build a village! Here is how you can complete this:
Accept the Mission. You will be stabilished as Kage of the Land of Waves village.
Recruit at least five ninja to join your village, any rank, create a thread for this.
Roleplay your work. I want a total of 6 pages of roleplay. You don't just have to do this by yourself, get your recruits to help too! Roleplay must include the creation of the Hokage Mansion, at least five houses and a hospital. The Kage of the Land of Waves will Name their village and estabilish ranks to their recruits ONCE it is completed.

Rewards:
30000 Ryo
*Secret Weapon* <--- Soon to be revealed
3 Creation coupons, create a jutsu, kekkai genkai (Coming soon) or something else for free! three uses!

Rewards for recruits:
7500 Ryo
Different Secret Weapon
1 Creation coupon
Iwata Hyuga
Kage
Kage

Ninja Card
Taijutsu:
13654/20000  (13654/20000)
Genjutsu:
10345/20000  (10345/20000)